menu button home menu button about me menu button shop menu button contact menu button buttons menu buttons advertise menu button freebies menu button tutorials menu button helping hand

Pages

A Crocheting, Knitting, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Crafty, Digi Scrap, Deals,Organizational, Recipe, Crazy Thoughts, Insight into my Chaos, Mommy Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New To The Shop!


I'm introducing a new feature post that I hope to run every Friday showcasing the new items in the shop! I try to add 3-4 products every week or so, so I'm thinking it would be fun to just highlight the newbies every now and then!

I try to add new products to my Facebook page, as soon as I get them done, so if you are one of my faithful Facebook followers you get to preview these items first (YAY!!) If you're not a faithful follower but you wanna be since it's got AWESOME perks click here and their may just be a special discount code when you visit the store tab and become a fan!

No worries if you are already a follower, you can visit the store tab and get your discount code too! (let's hear another YAY!!!) Hurry though because this code will only be available for a limited time!!

Now-- on to what's new in the SHOP!
So???
What do you think?

We've got pettiskirts, tutus, floppy summer hats, headbands, two new newsboy versions, adorable new sandals, and a super cute owl purse...Oh MY!
(are you winded? I'm winded just thinking about it)

If you want a closer look at any of these little lovlies, please take a cyber stroll down to my shop at check them out!!

Oh and also I wold love to hear what item is your favorite, and what you might want to see more of?
(Pretty Pretty Please)

Have a fantastic weekend!!


blogger signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Say What?