menu button home menu button about me menu button shop menu button contact menu button buttons menu buttons advertise menu button freebies menu button tutorials menu button helping hand

Pages

A Crocheting, Knitting, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Crafty, Digi Scrap, Deals,Organizational, Recipe, Crazy Thoughts, Insight into my Chaos, Mommy Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Winner Winner What's For Dinner


Our Menu For The Week:

Monday: Three Cheese Tortellini in sweet basil marinara, Cheesy garlic bread swirls

Tuesday: BBQ Shredded Pork Sandwiches & Homemade French Fries

Wednesday: Creamy Chicken Taquitos, Melted Beans & Spanish Rice

Thursday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Friday: Out to Eat...My Baby Boy its turning 6 (I can't believe it!) and has requested "Hawaii Noodles" (Rumbi) for his birthday feast! What can I say, the boy loves noodles!

Saturday: Easy Potato and Bacon Breakfast Casserole-gone/eat out/reserve lunch and dinner

Sunday: BBQ Chicken, Garlic- Herb Scalloped Potatoes, Garlic-Herb-Butter Grilled Sweet Corn

Weekly Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Ok, if you're still with me and you haven't passed out from the shear shock of seeing meals actually planed to be cooked on the weekend, (yea, the weekend...madness I say!) let me explain myself...

The hubster got together and talked and we decided to tweak our weekly menu threefold:

1. We will plan a grand breakfast feast for Saturday mornings

2. We will plan a Sunday dinner on the nights that we are not visiting family

3. We will plan a weekly dessert (on top of the F.H.E. treat we plan every week which I will also start sharing in our F.H.E. posts that I am also going to start soon) Whew I've got a lot to do!

I hope you like our changes...it does include more recipes so that's always good, hope you find some inspiration for your weekly menu and as always

Happy Cooking!


blogger signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Say What?